Friday, November 20, 2015

Cooking Mama

I decided to post again because I am probably going to be MIA next week. My week will be consisting of striving to pass the Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course and spending time with family for Thanksgiving. So... Happy Thanksgiving, in advance! :) I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, guys. My motivation to not eat anything bad for me the past three weeks is because I'm saving my "cheat snack" for a nice generous slice of pumpkin pie. With a big ol' glob of whipped cream on top. I'M SO EXCITED.



Thanks, Boromir. I'll try to control myself.

It is near the end of week 3 of this ridiculous diet and I already lost 8 lbs. Hooray! Progress. I've been stepping up my cooking game the past three weeks which makes my meal prepping so fun and something to really look forward to. Here's just a few new things that I've tried since my last post. 

Some days I just go for something simple like Babybel cheese for a snack. For simple meals, I've taken to liking...

{ Cream of chicken soup }

{ Jalapeno salmon lettuce wraps }



{ Uh, self-explanatory. It's right there, guys. Lol.}

& if I have time, I get to make more complicated meals. My favorite so far being...





I also had the pleasure of making a low-carb dessert for Ann's birthday yesterday!





This one was surprisingly delicious and was so fun to make. I've discovered some (weird) new ingredients that replaces normal carb-containing baking components. Like almond flour. And "Swerve". What in the world. Hahahah. It's awesome! I'm so excited to try new recipes. Especially with my fellow diet bloggers! Keep finding recipes, guys. Most likely, I'll try it out :)






No comments:

Post a Comment