Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Juice Recipe for Autumn

This is a very simple recipe for a juice that I made for me and Jainah yesterday. I use the same Breville Juicer that is featured in Fat, Sick, And Nearly Dead. I love it! It's worth every dollar.

For one person: 

3 red delicious apples
2 yams
a dash of cinnamon




(Pictures were taken by Jainah)

When Jainah tasted it, she said, "Hmm...that's not too bad, actually!" 
I was happy to make her a juice for dinner.

If you try making it, I hope you enjoy! It is one of my favorites!

(Additionally, I'm aware that yams are technically not allowed for the Low-Amylose diet, but I am not wasting and throwing away some perfectly edible yams...lol so after they're all gone, I won't be buying anymore. And finally the juicing and low-amylose diet will go hand-in-hand!)


No comments:

Post a Comment