Friday, November 6, 2015

Green Street

I was supposed to make an entry yesterday, but I forgot (oops).  So I'm making one today :)

This week is almost over and so far it's not too bad.  Maybe because I'm just replacing one of my meals with juice and still eating for the other two meals lol.  But I've been making healthy choices and it's super hard to not order a mac and cheese or stuff like that lol.

I thought I'd share what I drink:


This is a drink called "Greet Street" from this juicing place in Los Alamitos called Simply O and it consists of:
  • Spinach
  • Kale
  • Cucumber
  • Celery
  • Apple
  • Parsley
  • Lemon
  • Ginger
When I first made this at home I thought it was alright, but the more I drink it the more I'm actually liking it.  AND I drink up so many vegetables from this drink so it's good!  The only bad thing is I get really hungry still lol.  So that was my meal for lunch and for dinner I just had a salad and soup.  I thought it was the best thing ever.  It could've been because I was super hungry though haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment