Wednesday, November 4, 2015

WHY.

Hello!

My name is Jainah, & I have never went on a diet. Lol. 

I am currently a co-sufferer of the low-amylose/PCOS diet with LeighAnn. The only difference is... my goal is not pregnancy. Hahaha. I just want to see if it's even possible for me to change my eating habits and try to get healthier. Why this one? Because LeighAnn. Lol. We both have similar health issues, and I figured this would be the one to try out to see if it makes a difference in my own health condition. Plus, my MD said to just try to see if it makes any difference. (Okay, doc.)

So, I started the low-amylose diet on Nov. 1st, and on Nov. 1st I already had a source of carbs. LOL. 



What was it? Communion.

Lol, just kidding. That obviously doesn't count. No diet is gonna get in the way of partaking in the Lord's Supper with my local church! 

We were celebrating a friend's birthday during fellowship hour. One thing led to another, and I found myself with a piece of cake in my mouth. Womp womp. So I ended up feeding the rest to my one-year-old godson. (Sorry, Ann. LOL.) We went out for dinner later. Pho. Ate all the meat, no noodles. (Sorry, pho-making people.) Afterwards we went to ShareTea. Nope. Can't have anything. I felt guilty just smelling the sweetness of the place. (I miss you, oolong milk tea.)

Sigh. Ever since, it's been so exhausting putting in so much effort in trying to figure out what to eat. I had no idea how often I eat foods that are so bad for me. I won't be surprised if I go through a day not eating just because I've lost the will to eat. Hahah.

It's starting to get better, though. I'm making a list of recipes that I could make so that I can plan out my trip to the grocery store. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying my turkey burgers, romaine lettuce, and eggs. 

Seriously, that's all I've been eating here. 



HOW SAD IS THAT. IT'S EVEN MAKING A SAD FACE.


Lol. The struggle is too real, guys. 
Anyway, I think that's it for my first entry. I still can't believe this blog exists hahah. 

To be continued... 

PS: I suck at blogging. I take a terrible amount of time putting words together. This whole blog took maybe... 40 minutes. LOL. But I will try my best to update as much as the other girls! If I don't pull through, they'll probably text me and tell me to post something.

PPS: I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment