With that being said, you would think I would be eating normal now, but somehow I ended up joining the low-amylose diet LOL. All thanks to Jason reading a book called
Why You're Fat and What To Do About It, we decided to start eating low-carb and high-fat (protein). That means no more rice (which is so hard when you're asian and had rice all your life), no more bread, and no more sweets (bye bye sugar filled Starbucks!). But that also means I can eat as much bacon as I want! PTL! I'm seeing the light in this diet. lol. I was looking up into this diet and it's called Ketogenics. This info graph will show the whole background of it:
So this is why we're doing this diet. I should've even call it a diet. It'll be our lifestyle now.
Btw, I added a few more guys to this blog because they'll be joining us on this journey. Jason converted guys haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment