I'm joining this blog as a contributor to chronicle my journey on this diet. From what Jason tells me, this low carb diet is like magic! It entails limiting oneself to a 60g daily intake of carbohydrates, which means limiting the sugar and starches (goodbye, Sour Patch and Belts!). Replacing these carbs is an increase in meats and fats. Supposedly the body will adapt to this change by converting the fats into energy, and thus burning the body weight/fat over time, instead of storing it, a result of carbohydrate consumption.
I started this diet yesterday, November 16, and obviously I haven't seen much of a change. As of this post I weigh 204.6 lbs with a waist size of 38 inches. I don't have a set timeline for how long I plan to do this but hopefully I'll see results in time. I want to start this diet for health reasons (obviously!), specifically to lose weight and slim down. I'm off to a good start so let's keep this ball rolling!
Here's my lunch for the next three days (I had chicken and salmon yesterday for lunch and dinner; and chicken and steak today for lunch and dinner):

No comments:
Post a Comment