Soooo... I'm one of the three new converts that Jason convinced to make this change in my eating habits. Actually that's a lie..... I'm actually not a new convert, call me a re-dedicated member. That's because I have done this diet/lifestyle of eating before, in fact that was like 10 years ago. I was doing it for about 2-3 years of my life and saw dramatic changes within 4 months. Before I started the diet back then, I was probably 205lbs and dropped down to 175lbs. Waist size was a 36, and then I went down to a 28. I was really excited back then. Now you may be thinking, "why did you stop?" Long story short, I feel in love with carbs again and watched the pounds add on.
So now, I am rededicating my lifestyle of eating to eat healthier. I know this diet works and the best part is that I am doing it with my Church family. Hearing our founder (Jason) speak about it to me last weekend and telling me about the science behind it was like hearing the gospel clearly for the first time. I knew it worked because I did it back then, but I never knew why it worked, because I never understood the science behind it.
But now because everything has been clarified, I fully understand why it worked and what I must do now to continue on this path that I once started a decade ago.
Currently I am 235lbs (yes I know, shocking, especially since I don't like sharing this type of info to ANYONE. But I think it's time that I do, to help track my progress.) So here's my breakdown.
Waist: 50"
Hips: 42"
Thighs: 28" (Yikes, That use to be my waist!!)
Neck: 17"
This is day three for me and so far this is what I have been eating.
Steak and Eggs 2 grams
What I like most about being a part of this group is the encouragement from each other to stay on track. As Christians we are to build one another up (spiritually), and I do see this as a secondary means of building up in using encouragment to help us physically as we can all benefit from it for having healthier lives. I can already count how many times we'll go to eat Korean BBQ together. :)
Goodbye winter body!





No comments:
Post a Comment